- This event has passed.
Retirement Workshop & Dinner – 10/25/2022 @ 6:30pm
October 25, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Please Join Us for This Complimentary dinner Event!
Please join your hosts, Greg Elie and Dan Crider, for a presentation and meal as we discuss the warning signs of an economic recession and the uneasiness that is introducing into the financial environment.
Founder & CEO
Host of the Prosperity Hour
We Will Be Discussing:
- RISING INFLATION: Learn how it’s shaping current investment strategies and what you should expect in the future.
- STOCK MARKET VOLATILITY: Would a market correction create additional challenges on meeting your planned retirement date?
- SOCIAL SECURITY: Will Social Security be there for me? How can I maximize my benefits?
- TAX REDUCTION STRATEGIES: Strategies to protect your retirement income from potential
- IRA WITHDRAWALS: How withdrawals from IRAs could cause you to lose up to one‑third of your Social Security.
- RETIREMENT INCOME: Will you have enough? Learn strategies to help generate guaranteed
income for life.
- THE SECURE ACT: New 2020 tax legislation could turn your IRA into a tax burden for your beneficiaries
Tuesday, November 1
807 By Pass 123 #16
Seneca, SC 29678
With your safety in mind, this event has limited seating to comply with state recommended group sizes and social distancing.